You've applied for a program at HAN
How to complete your enrollment
You've applied for a HAN program on Studielink. That's great! But how do you complete your enrollment? We’ve made a step-by-step guide to help you out. Start ticking off the items!
You want to be sure the program is a good fit for you, right? That’s why at HAN we offer "Matching". Please note that Matching is compulsory if you are starting in February 2024. From September 2024, Matching will be optional. For more info see our dedicated page on Matching.
The program manager reviews your application and documents. You might be asked for additional information. Or an interview. Then you are informed whether you’ve been accepted.
- If you still need to submit information, you'll receive an email about it.
- Log in to "My Application" to submit documents and/or information. You can find the login details in the mail you received.
- In My Application you can also see the status of your submitted information.
- Have you applied for more than one program? Then you will see what info you still need to submit per program.
- It’s possible you only need to upload a passport photo. We use the photo for your HAN card. You'll use this card for printing or paying at the canteen, for example.
- Make your HAN account on the HAN account portal.
- You’ll receive an email at the address you indicated on the HAN account portal. Click on the link in the email to activate your HAN account.
- When your HAN account is active, you get your own HAN mailbox. There you’ll receive the starting info for your program.
- Soon you’ll also be able to use your HAN account to access the HAN WiFi and to log into Insite and OSIRIS. These are 2 important platforms you’ll be using a lot during your studies.
- Did you apply for more than one program at HAN? Then you only need to make 1 HAN account.
- Make sure you've finished the above steps before starting your program. Preferably a few weeks before. That way your enrollment is confirmed in time and you have access to all the facilities from the start of your studies.
- Go to Studielink to see if your enrollment in the program is confirmed.
Don’t forget to cancel your application for other programs. Only do this when you’ve made your final decision, but no later than 31 August.
Questions about starting your studies?
Still have questions or issues about starting your studies at HAN?
Check out the FAQs on this topic.
HAN International Intro
Get a good start to your studies by joining the HAN International Intro. Learn lots of useful info about living in the Netherlands. Get on board with your degree program. And make new friends!
Got a question? First check our FAQ. Can't find the answer to your question there? Contact us at ASK HAN. We're happy to help!