You've applied for a program at HAN
How to finalize your enrollment
Great that you’ve applied to study at HAN! But how do you turn your application into a definite enrollment? We’ve made a step-by-step guide to help you out. Start ticking off the items!
- After you apply in Studielink, you'll receive an email from HAN confirming your application. This email will be sent to the email address you entered in Studielink.Haven't received the email? Also not in your junk folder? Contact us so we can work out what's wrong.
Emails about your application will be sent from this email address: email@example.com. Add this address as a safe sender in your mail program right away. That way info about your application won’t end up in your junk folder.
- If you still need to submit information, you will receive an email about it. This will also contain your login information for “My Application”.
- Log in to "My Application" to submit documents or details. You can also see the status of your submitted information here.
- It’s possible you only need to upload a passport photo. We use the photo for your HAN card, which you will need for all facilities on campus.
- Have you applied for more than one program? Then you will see what info you still need to submit per program.
You want to be sure the program is a good fit for you, right? That’s why at HAN you have to participate in Matching. That could include filling in a questionnaire. Or attending an interview. Each program has its own matching procedure. You’ll automatically be invited to schedule your Matching activities.
The program manager reviews your application and documents. You might be asked for additional information. Or an interview. Then you are informed whether you’ve been accepted.
- Make sure you've finished steps 2, 3 and 4 before starting your program. Preferably a few weeks before. That way your enrollment is confirmed in time and you have access to all the facilities from the start of your studies.
- Go to Studielink to see if your enrollment in the program is confirmed.
Your HAN account not only gives you access to Wi-Fi, intranet, educational applications and your study results. You will also receive the starting information for your program on your HAN email address that you get after creating your account.
How to create your account
- Go to the HAN account portal and follow the instructions.
Have you applied for more than 1 program at HAN? You only have to make 1 HAN account.
Don’t forget to cancel your application for other programs. Only do this when you’ve made your final decision, but no later than 31 August.
Questions about starting your studies?
Still have questions or issues about starting your studies at HAN?
Check out the FAQs on this topic.
HAN International Intro
Get a good start to your studies by joining the HAN International Intro. Learn lots of useful info about living in the Netherlands. Get on board with your degree program. And make new friends!
Got a question? Just ask HAN!