Short course — Molecular & Cell Biology
Start date not set yet
Update your knowledge in the rapidly developing field of molecular life sciences. In this post-graduate course, you explore topics like gene modification by CRISPR-Cas, new constructs for heterologous gene expression and cell-specific delivery mechanisms inspired by virus-like particles
Why should I follow this course?
Study in your own pace
You work independently at your own pace but receive online guidance from an experienced teacher at set times.
Full English course
The Molecular & Cell Biology course is taught entirely in English
Online study materials
You will have access to an online learning environment where all the teaching material (such as youtube videos, powerpoints, knowledge clips, etc.) is ready for you. A clear study guide provides guidance on what will be discussed at what time and which assignments need to be made
- Relevant for anyone interested in molecular life sciences, genetics, the basics of bio-informatics
- Technicians or research scientists (in life sciences, chemistry or related fields) who want to gain more in-depth knowledge of life sciences
- This course is a perfect foundation for the Master in Molecular Life Sciences (link)
- At least vocational (MBO+) level of education required
- Able to follow education at higher professional (HBO) level
Got a question? Just ask HAN!
Next page: Program
What topics do you learn about? Which learning methods are used? And how are you assessed?