Short course — Molecular & Cell Biology
The program starts30 January 2024
Update your knowledge in the rapidly developing field of molecular life sciences. In this post-graduate course, you explore topics like gene modification by CRISPR-Cas, new constructs for heterologous gene expression and cell-specific delivery mechanisms inspired by virus-like particles
Informatie in het Nederlands
Voor informatie over de cursus in het Nederlands, klik hier.
Why should I follow this course?
Study in your own pace
You work independently at your own pace but receive online guidance from an experienced teacher at set times.
Full English course
The Molecular & Cell Biology course is taught entirely in English
Online study materials
You will have access to an online learning environment where all the teaching material (such as youtube videos, powerpoints, knowledge clips, etc.) is ready for you. A clear study guide provides guidance on what will be discussed at what time and which assignments need to be made
- Relevant for anyone with high interest in molecular life sciences, genetics, cell biology and the basic principles of bio-informatics
- Intended for technicians or researchers (in life sciences, chemistry or related fields) interested in acquiring, deepening or refreshing knowledge in life sciences
- This course is also a perfect foundation for the Master in Molecular Life Sciences (link), but can also be followed independently
- In case of a MBO (post-secondary vocational education or college) as a prior education; then secondary laboratory education is required (in any major)*
- In case of bachelor/master as a prior education; then prior basic knowledge in life sciences, chemistry or other related field is desirable.
*Feel free to reach out if you are unsure about the right prior education
Got a question? First check our FAQ. Can't find the answer to your question there? Contact us at ASK HAN. We're happy to help!
What topics do you learn about? Which learning methods are used? And how are you assessed?