HAN INTERNATIONALIZATION @HOME CONFERENCE 2022
On June 10, 2022, HAN International School of Business (ISB) organizes the Internationalization at Home Conference in Arnhem.
Different speakers from universities of applied sciences in the Netherlands will share best practices on how to internationalize the curriculum without requiring students to go abroad. At this conference, we will also share the results of ISB Comenius projects on international classrooms funded by the Netherlands Initiative for Education Research (NRO).
- Keynote speech by Mrs. Titia Bredée, director of Nuffic (picture), the Dutch organization for internationalization in education.
- A roundtable discussion on best practices of the internationalization of the curriculum in different schools at HAN University of Applied Sciences. The goal of this session is to learn from each other and explore possibilities for collaboration between different schools.
- Panel discussions with experts on international education on the following topics:
- inclusive international classroom
- students as knowledge agents to internationalize the curriculum
The aim of the Comenius Programme is to help teaching staff put their ideas to innovate education into practice. By facilitating a wide range of educational innovations each year, the programme contributes to the improvement of Higher Education in the Netherlands. The programme offers grants to Teaching Fellows, Senior Fellows and Leadership Fellows. The Fellows are distinguished on the basis of their experience and the extent of their impact on education.
For more information about the projects please visit our websites:
Senior Fellow Project Going International at Home
Teaching Fellow Project Peer Feedback in the International Classroom
Or contact us: Bram.Hendrawan@han.nl, Marjon.Elshof@han.nl, Jannemieke.Geessink@han.nl.