- Apply nowThe program starts several times a year
- 29May29 MayMay
- More information...Brochure, helpdesk
You’d like to take the HAN Summer School Nijmegen program at HAN? What about visas, housing and insurance? Get answers to all your practical questions here.
What does it cost to participate in our Summer School? That, ofcourse, depends on the number of weeks you join us. We have a put together a fixed fee per week.
The fee per week is € 350 for students from our partner universities
- Accommodation at “De Zeven Heuvelen” Resort in Groesbeek
- Local transportation to and from HAN Campus
- Field trips and company visits
- Social activities organised that week
Costs that are not included in the fee:
- Travel costs (from home to Nijmegen and back)
- Food and drinks (about €150-€200 per week)
- Health and liability insurance
- Personal expenses
To enroll in the HAN Summer School Nijmegen program you might need an entry visa and/or a residence permit. Follow the handy guideline to find out which visas and permits you need. Also, find out which documents you need to submit and when.
Wondering where you'll stay? This is what we've arranged for you!
You'll stay at the Zeven Heuvelen Resort in Groesbeek. Groesbeek is a village just outside Nijmegen with a direct bus connection to the HAN campus. Each accommodation has shared bedrooms with separate beds. You share the living room, bathroom and kitchen. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can prepare your own meals. The accommodation has free WiFi and bed linen is included. You can use the sports and wellness facilities of the resort and use their washer and dryer for a small fee.
HAN Nijmegen campusKapittelweg 33
6525 EN Nijmegen
Ready to start?