Who is this exchange program for?
The Embedded Vision Design exchange program is for bachelor students from:
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Other Dutch universities of applied sciences
- Partner universities of HAN
Not from one of these universities? Unfortunately you cannot apply for this exchange program.
Find out if this exchange program is a good match for you and if you meet the requirements.
To follow this exchange program, you need to be fluent in English. What level do you need? At least B2 (CEFR: Common European Framework of Reference). This equivalent to IELTS 6.0 and TOEFL iBT 80.
How do you show you have this level? Your own institution is responsible for checking your level. Your international relations office can tell you more about this.
- You work in a structured manner
- You are an analytical thinker
- You have basic knowledge of programming language ANSI-C
- You have knowledge, skills or experience in one or more of the following:
- Basic digital techniques such as Boolean algebra and numerical systems
- Data communication: Ethernet, Firewire, IP
- Developing applications for PC, micro-controller or FPGAs
- Higher-order programming language such as Java, C#, VHDL or related programming experience
- Working thematically in the field of engineering
Apply as an exchange student
Are you a student from one of HAN's partner universities? Read more about the nomination and application procedure for exchange students.
Before applying for the Embedded Vision Design exchange program, your home institution needs to nominate you. How does that work? Your international relations office will give you all the details. Make sure you're nominated before the deadline!
Have you already been nominated by your home institution? You'll receive an email with a link to the online application form. Fill in and send the form before the deadline!
Students from HAN and other Dutch institutions: How to apply
Are you a HAN student? You can apply for this exchange as your "minor". Use the link below to go to HAN Insite. There you'll find info about registration periods, instructions and a link to OSIRIS. Are you studying at another university of applied sciences in the Netherlands? You can apply for this exchange as your "minor" on Kies Op Maat.
Got a question? Just ask HAN!
next page: Practical info
What do you need to know before you start the course? Get all the practical info on visas, arrival and housing.