ISB Talent Event 2021
The 10th edition of the ISB Talent Event will take place on 3 & 4 June. It will be our very first virtual edition. And we’re pleased to announce that 26 professors and lecturers from 16 of our partner universities in 14 countries will be joining us!
Professors and lecturers will form panels and judge the group project presentations of around 68 Communication and International Business students.
On Thursday, each international panel will judge the presentations of the student teams who worked on similar assignments. At the end of the day, the panels will each select a winning group to compete against the other winning groups at the Grand Finale on Friday, 4 June.
The final presentations will be judged by all the panel members. The winner of the ISB Talent Award 2021 will receive a trophy and a cash prize!
Students from the following group project assignments will be participating in the event:
- Communication: Digital Magazine (C Cluster) & Integrated Communication Project (G Cluster)
- IB Finance: Foreign Direct Investment (D Cluster)
- IB Marketing & Sales: Marketing Plan (D Cluster)
- IB Organization & Change: Organizational Change (D Cluster)
- IB Supply Chain Management: Business Simulation Game, The Fresh Connection (C Cluster)
Interested in attending the Grand Finale on Friday, 4 June? You’re most welcome! It will be from 14:00 – 17:30 and you can join using this Microsoft Teams LINK. The presentations on Thursday will not be public.
To give you an idea of the atmosphere at the Talent Event, take a look at the AFTERMOVIE of the 2019 event (this edition was on location).
Kristina Manser and Ingrid Le Coultre
ISB Talent Event Coordinators