Who is this exchange program for?
The Autism Through the Lifespan program is for bachelor students from:
- HAN University of Applied Sciences
- Other Dutch universities of applied sciences
- Partner universities of HAN
Not from one of these universities? Unfortunately you cannot apply for this exchange program.
Find out if this exchange program is a good match for you and if you meet the requirements.
- You’re studying social work, allied health, nursing, education or a related discipline
- You’ve finished the 2nd year of your degree
- You’re interested in or have experience working with people with ASD
- You’ve successfully completed a work placement
Apply as an exchange student
Are you a student from one of HAN's partner universities? Read more about the nomination and application procedure for exchange students.
Before applying for the Autism Through the Lifespan program, your home institution needs to nominate you. How does that work? Your international relations office will give you all the details. Make sure you're nominated before the deadline!
Have you already been nominated by your home institution? You'll receive an email with a link to the online application form. Fill in and send the form before the deadline!
Students from HAN and other Dutch institutions: How to apply
Are you a HAN student? Or studying at another university of applied sciences in the Netherlands? Applying is really simple. HAN students apply on Alluris. Students from other institutions apply on Kies Op Maat. Just click the right link below.
next page: Practical info
What do you need to know before you start the course? Get all the practical info on visas, arrival and housing.